Seward County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Seward County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Seward County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Milford Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Milford NE PO Box 174 68405 402-761-3247

Seward Area Chamber of Commerce Seward NE 616 Bradford Street 68434 402-643-4189

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Seward County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Seward County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Seward County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Seward County Public Transportation Seward NE 320 South 14th Street 68434 402-643-4067

Seward County Road Department Seward NE 216 South 9th Street 68434 402-643-3170

Seward County Road Superintendent Seward NE 320 South 14th Street 68434 402-643-3170

Seward Roads Department Seward NE Nebraska 15 68434 402-643-4085

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Seward County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Seward County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Seward County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Seward Housing Authority Seward NE 1030 Manor Drive West 68434 402-643-3472

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Seward County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local Seward County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Seward County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Seward Veterans Services Office Seward NE 529 Seward Street 68434 402-643-4105

Veterans of Foreign Wars Seward NE 243 South 9th Street 68434 402-643-6038