York County Government Grants (Nebraska)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in York County, Nebraska. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers York County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund York County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Gresham Housing Authority Gresham NE 120 Maud St 68367 402-735-7292

York Housing Authority York NE 215 North Lincoln Avenue 68467 402-362-5900

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in York County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Transportation offers several York County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. York County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Nebraska Department Of Roads York NE West South 21st Street 68467 402-362-5930

York County Road Department York NE 722 East 25th Street 68467 402-362-4773

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in York County, Nebraska. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to York County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

York Chamber of Commerce York NE 603 North Lincoln Avenue 68467 402-362-5531

A Department of Labor operates at the state or federal level to develop employment opportunities, improve workforce competitiveness, and promote safe working conditions in York County, Nebraska. The federal Department of Labor offers multiple government grant programs, including job training grants, public employment grants, and unemployment grants. They also offer non-profit grants, health and safety grants, and veteran employment grants. State Departments of Labor may also provide York County grant programs. More information about government grants is available on the York County Department of Labor website.

York Nebraska Department of Labor York NE 510 North Lincoln Avenue 68467 402-362-5891

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in York County, Nebraska. The federal VA, as well as local York County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The York County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

York Veterans Services Officer York NE 510 North Lincoln Avenue 68467 402-362-4047