Coos County Government Grants (New Hampshire)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Coos County, New Hampshire. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Coos County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Gorham - Department of Education Gorham NH 123 Main Street 03581 603-466-3632

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Coos County, New Hampshire. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Coos County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Androscoggin Valley Chamber Berlin NH 961 Main Street 03570 603-752-6060

Berlin New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Berlin NH 961 Main Street 03570 603-752-6060

Errol New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Errol NH PO Box 113 03579 603-482-3906

Jefferson New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Berlin NH PO Box 298 03570 603-752-6060

North Country Chamber of Commerce Colebrook NH 4 Titus Hill Road 03576 603-237-8939

Northern Gateway Chamber Lancaster NH 25 Park Street 03584 603-788-2530

Randolph New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Berlin NH 961 Main Street 03570 603-752-6060

Shelburne New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Berlin NH PO Box 298 03570 603-752-6060

Twin Mountain New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Twin Mountain NH PO Box 194 03595

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Coos County, New Hampshire. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Coos County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Coos County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Berlin Housing Authority Whitefield NH 10 Serenity Drive 03598 603-752-4240

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Coos County, New Hampshire. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Coos County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Coos County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Colebrook Transportation Department Colebrook NH Grant Road 03576 603-237-4904

Groveton Transportation Department Colebrook NH Jackson Trail 03576 603-636-2000

Lancaster Transportation Department - Mechanical Lancaster NH 647 Main Street, a 03584 603-788-4177

New Hampshire Department of Transportation Milan NH 180 Spruceville Road 03588 603-449-6675

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Coos County, New Hampshire. The federal VA, as well as local Coos County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Coos County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs Gorham Gorham NH 515 Main Street 03581 603-752-2571

Veterans of Foreign Wars Lancaster NH 25 Main Street 03584 603-788-3312

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3041 Lancaster NH Main Street 03584 603-788-3312