Merrimack County Government Grants (New Hampshire)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Merrimack County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Concord NH Department of Education Concord NH 101 Pleasant Street 03301 603-271-2407

Pembroke Government Offices City Department of Education Suncook NH 209 Academy Road 03275 603-485-8622

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Merrimack County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Merrimack County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Concord Housing Authority Concord NH 19 Jennings Drive 03301 603-225-3255

A Department of Labor operates at the state or federal level to develop employment opportunities, improve workforce competitiveness, and promote safe working conditions in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. The federal Department of Labor offers multiple government grant programs, including job training grants, public employment grants, and unemployment grants. They also offer non-profit grants, health and safety grants, and veteran employment grants. State Departments of Labor may also provide Merrimack County grant programs. More information about government grants is available on the Merrimack County Department of Labor website.

Concord New Hampshire Department of Labor Concord NH 95 Pleasant Street 03301 603-271-3176

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Merrimack County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Merrimack County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Concord Social Security Office Concord NH 70 Commercial Street 03301 603-225-8475

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Merrimack County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Merrimack County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Concord Transportation Department Concord NH 311 North State Street 03301 603-225-0849

Franklin Department Of Transportation Franklin NH 13 Range Road 03235 603-934-5735

Franklin Department Of Transportation Franklin NH 38 Salisbury Road 03235 603-934-5221

Grafton Highway Department Pittsfield NH 42 Public Works Lane 03263 603-523-7027

Hooksett Highway Department Hooksett NH 210 West River Road 03106 603-668-8019

Hopkinton Highway Department Pittsfield NH 250 Public Works Lane 03263 603-746-5118

Loudon Highway Garage Loudon NH 433 Clough Hill Road 03307 603-783-4568

New Hampshire Department of Transportation Concord NH 7 Hazen Drive 03301 603-271-3734

South Newbury Highway Department Newbury NH South Road 03255 603-938-5340

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Merrimack County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce Concord NH 49 South Main Street 03301 603-224-2508

Greater Franklin-Tilton Chamber Franklin NH 406 Central Street 03235 603-934-6909

Lake Sunapee Region New London NH 328 Main Street 03257 603-526-6575

New London New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce New London NH PO Box 532 03257 603-526-6575

Pittsfield New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Pittsfield NH PO Box 234 03263 603-736-6056

Sunapee New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce New London NH 328 Main Street 03257 603-526-6575

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. The federal VA, as well as local Merrimack County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Merrimack County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

New Hampshire Veterans-Foreign Concord NH 158 Liberty Street 03301 603-715-5579

Veterans of Foreign Wars Franklin NH 26 Peabody Place 03235 603-934-9869

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1631 Concord NH 6 Court Street 03301 603-228-8907