Colfax County Government Grants (New Mexico)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Colfax County, New Mexico. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Colfax County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Angel Fire New Mexico Chamber of Commerce Angel Fire NM 3407 Mountain View Boulevard 87710 505-377-6661

Cimarron,Chamber of Commerce Cimarron NM 356 9th Street 87714 575-376-2232

Eagle Nest Chamber of Commerce Eagle Nest NM 50 East Therma Street 87718 575-377-2420

Raton Chamber & Economic Development Raton NM 100 Clayton Road 87740 575-445-3689

Springer New Mexico Chamber of Commerce Springer NM PO Box 323 87747 505-483-2998

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Colfax County, New Mexico. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Colfax County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Colfax County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Cimarron Housing Authority Cimarron NM 152 N Washington 87714 575-376-2674

Maxwell Housing Authority Maxwell NM 215 6th Street 87728 575-375-2745

Raton Housing Authority Raton NM 309 Parsons Ave 87740 575-445-8021

Springer Housing Authority Springer NM # A, 601 El Paso Ave, # A 87747 575-483-2836

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Colfax County, New Mexico. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Colfax County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Colfax County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Colfax County Road Department Raton NM 207 Copper Avenue 87740 575-445-8292

Highway & Transportation Department Springer Springer NM 3351 New Mexico 21 87747 575-483-2971

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Colfax County, New Mexico. The federal VA, as well as local Colfax County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Colfax County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans Service Raton NM 230 North 3rd Street 87740 575-445-8282

Veterans of Foreign Wars Raton NM 106 Park Avenue 87740 575-445-3318