Nowata County Government Grants (Oklahoma)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Nowata County, Oklahoma. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Nowata County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Nowata Chamber of Commerce Nowata OK 126 South Maple Street 74048 918-273-2301

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Nowata County, Oklahoma. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Nowata County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Nowata County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Nowata Housing Authority Nowata OK 200 Wauhillau Court, Apt 115A 74048 918-273-0923

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Nowata County, Oklahoma. The federal VA, as well as local Nowata County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Nowata County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2745 Nowata OK 747 South Maple Street 74048 918-273-1193