Malheur County Government Grants (Oregon)

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Malheur County, Oregon. The federal VA, as well as local Malheur County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Malheur County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Disabled American Veterans Ontario OR 1314 Southwest 12th Street 97914 541-889-4049

Malheur County Veterans Services Ontario OR 316 Goodfellow Street, 4 97914 541-889-6649

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Malheur County, Oregon. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Malheur County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Malheur County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Malheur County Housing Authority Nyssa OR 211 East 1st Street 97913 541-372-5319

Malheur County Housing Authority Ontario OR 959 Fortner Street 97914 541-889-9661

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Malheur County, Oregon. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Malheur County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Malheur County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Malheur County Road Department Vale OR 1001 Barkley Drive 97918 541-473-5192

Ontario Rural Road Assessment Ontario OR 4400 Baker Road 97914 541-889-5017

Oregon Department Of Transportation Jordan Valley OR 6725 U.s. 95 97910 541-586-2930

Oregon Department of Transport Ontario OR 1508 East Idaho Avenue 97914 541-889-7012

Oregon Department of Transport Ontario OR 1390 Southeast 1st Avenue 97914 541-889-9115

Oregon Department of Transport Ontario OR 541 Stanton Boulevard 97914 541-889-4243

Oregon Department of Transportation Vale OR 1077 Barkley Drive 97918 541-473-2950

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Malheur County, Oregon. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Malheur County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

NYSSA Chamber of Commerce Nyssa OR 105 Main Street 97913 541-372-3091

Ontario Chamber of Commerce Ontario OR 876 Southwest 4th Avenue 97914 541-889-8012

Vale Chamber of Commerce Vale OR 252 B Street West 97918 541-473-3800

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Malheur County, Oregon. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Malheur County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Malheur County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Ontario Social Security Office Ontario OR 908 Southeast 5th Avenue 97914