Iron County Government Grants (Utah)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Iron County, Utah. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Iron County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Iron County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Beryl Transportation Department Beryl UT 318 Utah 56 84714 435-439-5560

Cedar City Transportation Department Cedar UT 1510 North Bulldog Road 84721 435-586-2103

Cedar Transportation Department Cedar UT North 1750 West 84721 435-586-0284

Iron County Road Department Cedar UT 1105 North Bulldog Road 84721 435-586-8652

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Iron County, Utah. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Iron County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Cedar City Chamber of Commerce Cedar UT 77 North Main Street 84720 435-586-4484

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Iron County, Utah. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Iron County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Iron County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Cedar City Housing Authority Cedar UT 364 South 100 East 84720 435-865-0742