Kenosha County Government Grants (Wisconsin)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Kenosha County, Wisconsin. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Kenosha County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Kenosha County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Bristol Housing Authority Bristol WI 19600 75th Street 53104 262-653-1843

Kenosha Housing Authority Kenosha WI 625 52nd Street 53140 262-653-4120

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Kenosha County, Wisconsin. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Kenosha County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce Kenosha WI 600 52nd Street 53140 262-654-1234

Twin Lakes Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce Twin Lakes WI 349 East Main Street 53181 262-877-2220

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Kenosha County, Wisconsin. The federal VA, as well as local Kenosha County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Kenosha County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Kenosha County Veterans Services Kenosha WI 8600 Sheridan Road, 700 53143 262-605-6690

US Veterans Affairs Department-Kenosha Community Based Outpatient Clinic Kenosha WI 8207 22nd Avenue 53143 262-653-9286

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kenosha WI 6618 39th Avenue 53142 262-652-2751

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Kenosha County, Wisconsin. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Kenosha County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Kenosha County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Salem Road & Maintenance Garage Salem WI 23201 62nd Street 53168 262-843-4330